This is my 3D Animation teaching showreel under the class of Pantomime and Acting.
All the animations are students' work under my instruction. The prerequisites need it for this class is intermediate to advanced level in terms of animation theory and software.
I've been both the course creator and the instructor of this course. I constructed the course outline, I taught both theory and software, I supervised and evaluated students' work and I always give hands-on feedback and support.
Software: Autodesk Maya
Nr of Students: 6
Free Rigs: Norman-Plus, Norman-John, Norman-Q
Music: Bensound with the soundtrack "Jazz Comedy"
Course: "Advanced Body Mechanics"
1. Watch-out, pantomime (scared and surprised)
2. The Winner, pantomime (excited and confident)
3. Hot Wheels, monologue (frustrated and demanding)
4. Travel Agency, monologue (calm and smooth)
5. Unknown, monologue, (strong and frustrated)
6. Approach slowly, pantomime (careful and scared)
7. Push that button, pantomime (playful and happy)