A set of reference photos with the Simson Schwalbe Motorcycle model KR51 from the 1960s custom made with a child seat. All photos are unedited street photos taken by me. At the price of a takeaway coffee, you'll get an awesome inspiration with a vehicle that has a soul and a story behind it.
- Vehicle: Simson Schwalbe Motorcycle, model KR51, 1960s
- ZIP Archive: approx 419MB
- Files: 60 JPG images, high-resolution, approx 18Mpixels
- Photographic angles: orthographic views, perspective views, close-ups of parts and textures
- Suitable for: vehicle concept art, sketching, drawing, painting, texturing, 3D modeling