This is my 3D Animation teaching showreel under the class of Introduction to Body Mechanics.
All the animations are students' work under my instruction of the class. The prerequisites need it for this class are the beginner level in terms of animation theory and software.
I've been both the course creator and the instructor of this course. I constructed the course outline, I taught both theory and software, I supervised and evaluated students' work and I always give hands-on feedback and support.
Software: Autodesk Maya
Nr of students: 7
Free Rigs: Ultimate Bony
Music: Bensound with the soundtrack "Fun Day"
Course: "Intro to 3D Animation"
1. Normal walk cycle (on place)
2. Happy walk cycle (on place)
3. Good mood walk cycle (on place)
4. Proud walk cycle (on place)
5. Sneak walk cycle (on place)
6. Angry walk cycle (on place)
7. Exhausted walk cycle (on place)
8. Walking carelessly (in space, with stop)
9. Walking drunk (in space, with stop)
10. Waling tired (in space, with stop)
11. Old man walking with a cane (in space, with stop)